Key features you’ll enjoy in this micro house plan are:
- The full 4′-6″ by 17′ porch spanning the front of the mini cottage gives a full-sized house feel
- The sleeping loft gives you enough space for a comfortable queen-sized bed.
- The ladder to the loft takes up minimal floor space.
- The windows in each end of the loft keep the interior bright.
- The kitchen is a generous 6′ by 9′ giving you the choice of a larger refrigerator and full-sized oven if desired.
- The entrance off the porch gives you maximum uninterrupted wall space for optimal furniture placement options.
Our plans always include:
- Roof specifications and Details
- Elevation drawings
- Cross sections
- Connection details
- Two types of footing designs
- Bracing details
- Foundation and floor plans
- Plumbing and Electrical
- Materials list
This plan’s specs are:
Walls – 2X6 studs @ 16 O.C.
Roof – 12/12 pitch, framed roof
Design Snow Load – 50# / S.F. live roof load
Ceiling Height – 8′
Size – 11′-9” wide X 17′ long
Footing Size – 12″ wide X 6″ tall
Overall Height – 16′